New Version of TaxCloud Implementation for Zen Cart version 1.5

A new version of the TaxCloud implementation for Zen Cart version 1.5 is now available. This version has the same functionality as the previous versions. It has been updated to be compatible with the newest version of Zen Cart.

The module is available for download here.

It is also available on GitHub

8 Responses to New Version of TaxCloud Implementation for Zen Cart version 1.5

1. joem says:

Is this plug compatible with Fast and Easy Checkout. I am trying to simplify may checkout.
    thanks

• Dave says:

I’m not sure if it is compatible by default, but it should be possible to make it work. I believe that Fast and Easy Checkout replaces the checkout page os it would need to be modified to include the TaxCloud code.

• joem says:

I will continue to look at each program, and keep trying to get these two program together. thanks
        I am not that good with php, will see how well this goes.

2. Grace Miller says:

Is this version compatible with zen cart 1.5.1?

3. Regina says:

I am running Zen Cart 1.51. I downloaded the latest version last week.

admin/includes/functions.general.php was causing an error. The path on line 11 was incorrectly specified.

The error in the script log was:
    PHP Warning: require_once(../includes/modules/TaxCloud/func.taxcloud.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /[store path]/azcadmn/includes/functions/general.php on line 11

This line in general.php caused the error:
    $taxcloud = ‘../includes/modules/TaxCloud/func.taxcloud.php’;
    require_once($taxcloud);

I changed both lines (above) to one line (as shown below). The error is gone and it’s working fine.
    require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . ‘TaxCloud/func.taxcloud.php’);

TaxCloud seemed to be working without this fix, but caused a problem with another add-on. The error caused the add-on not to work.

Hope this info can help others.

4. retched says:

I’d like to report one small problem. Evidently I finally figured out how to cancel an order from appearing from the Transactions (evidently, you had to delete the entire transaction in ZenCart). However, I’m still being charged for the tax on the shipping. Any ideas?